Sunday, October 24, 2010

Reflection

I am ashamed to say that all my classes are suffering from my procrastination.
Even though i worked 24hours a week, statistically i had enough time to do all my school work and to study. But I have been very unstable in using time. At this time due to my procrastination I am swamped with late assignments. Thankfully due to the grace and mercy given by my teacher I am able to turn them in late with only a little penalty.
I know it's possible to get all my late works done and get caught up within a week. But thinking about them still gives me a big headache. Sometimes i'm so overwhelmed that i just want to quit school. Yet, I know it's not an option that i can so easily choose.
Even this blog is late but by completing this blog i know that i have one less assignment to worry about. I will try to be caught up by the end of this month andno more slacking off for me.
I don't want to be always stressed because of all the work that have accumulated.
I even cut my work hours to 8 hours a week so that i can use those times to study and not fall behind in school.
I thank God for providing for my needs and giving me another chance. I really want to be a changed man by the end of this month.

No comments: