Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Finishing up the semester

Looking back at the semester I have mixed feelings. For one i feel bad because i didn't give my best in my academics and i wasted so much time. I could have done so much better.
But then again i am thankful because this experience made me humble. If i were an A student this semester, I might have been very conceited. I might have not gotten so close to the teachers because i wouldn't have gone to see them. Overall I would say this semester was in a sense a blessing to me. Man can not see only the physical gains that one can get but he has to also be able to see other gains as well.
This semester I was able to see how God works through people and despite my shortcoming he fills in for what i lack.
However, I have to learn from this experience and give my best next semester. This way i won't be a fool. For a fool does not learn from his mistakes.
-I need to gain good study habits
-make plans and follow them
-have friends hold me accountable to what I have planned to do.

These are some of the things that i need to do in order not to repeat the mistakes i have done this semester.

No comments: