Thursday, November 18, 2010

Meeting people with the same passion

It is not easy meeting people that have the same interest and passion as I do. But I was surprised that Dr. V. was just as excited to continue growing the sea urchin larvaes. She didn't seem agitated not even a bit by my frequent visits regarding the sea urchins. I was very impressed to see how readily she offered me her help and support to raise the sea urchin larvaes. I really hope that we can get full grown sea urchins out of them. Today when i wasn't even thinking about the larvaes she brought down their food, phytoplanctons, from upstairs and thus surprised me again. I really have a passion to tend to the sea urchin larvaes and keep observing them so that they can grow into their adulthood. I wonder how much it will take for them to finally undergo metamorphosis and become miniature sea urchins. I can't wait to see them get bigger. I would like to document their metamorphosis on camera. It would be a really neat thing to capture on a camera. I thank God for making it possible for me to have an instructor who has the same passion as I do.

No comments: