Friday, November 12, 2010

Reflection on preparing for the 2nd test

I wasn't as productive as i wished this week. In my head i was thinking about studying for the 2nd test but i was wasting my time doing other stuff. However yesterday when i was studying with Steeve, Freddy, and Joanna for the test in the last minute, i realized something very valuable. I noticed that we can have a lot of fun while studying. While Freddy was reciting one of the pathways for apoptosis I randomly held up three fingers to signify CED-3, and everybody busted out laughing. They thought i was imitating a rapper. And so it began. We added dances rhymes and hand motions to help us memorize and learn the pathway. I was amazed how fast we were able to memorize the pathway that way. I want to have a study group times for the future as well. In fact i'm going to post a note on D2L asking people to study together.

No comments: